- Representation in domestic arbitration courts and courts of law of the Russian Federation
- Representation in international commercial arbitrations
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Enforcement procedures
- Bankruptcy and problem debt
Our team is especially strong in litigation and dispute resolution.
Areas of expertise
We provide not only comprehensive commercial litigation support, but also targeted solutions for antimonopoly, customs, tax, labour, IP cases and international arbitration.
Types of dispute we handle:
Insolvency / Bankruptcy
Real Estate Disputes
Construction & Engineering Disputes
Intellectual Property Disputes
- Representing clients in all types of dispute in state arbitration courts and courts of law at all levels;
- Handling cases in international commercial arbitration centres, including the Moscow Commercial Arbitration Courts, the ICC, SCC.
- Representing clients before the regulators and law enforcement authorities, including protecting clients' interests during various audits, participating in administrative proceedings, contesting in court decisions by the administrative authorities
- Assisting clients in organising, efficiently and quickly, judgement enforcement, cooperation with the court bailiff service at all the stages of enforcement.
- Representing clients in recognition and enforcement of foreign judgements and international commercial arbitration awards.
- Representation of a European company in a trademark infringement case claiming the ban of the use of the trademark and a compensation
- Numerous successful recoveries of substantial debts deriving from supply contracts
- Establishment of a precedent for the entire industry in a litigation against the Regional Forest Agency in one of the regions of the Russian Federation
- Successful representation of Russian and foreign companies in disputes with the tax authorities
- Successful protection of the rights of an international company in a court dispute over unlawful use of the trade mark in the domain names by Russian cyber-squatters.
- Successful recovery of the debt in the Moscow Commercial Arbitration Court
- Representation of a Russian company in the ICC Arbitration against a claim by a German company under a supply agreement
- Representation of a Russian company against a claim by a shopping mall belonging to a foreign entity for an early termination of the lease agreement